The Buckinghamshire Academy for School Leadership (BASL)
BASL aims to:
- Provide advice, support and professional development for school leaders;
- Maintain and promote awareness of developments in school leadership;
- Act as an advocate for the needs of school leaders, both locally and nationally.
Eligibility for BASL membership
All schools are entitled to subscribe to membership of the Academy for the 2018/2019 Academic Year with fees invoiced at the start of the academic year. School membership is not restricted to schools within Buckinghamshire, but only Buckinghamshire Headteachers are able to stand for election to the BASL Board. Headteachers of all BASL member school have full voting rights at the AGM of BASL which takes place at the Annual Conference for School Leaders in March.
The BASL offer 2018/2019
BASL member schools for the 2018/2019 Academic Year are able to access:
- Attendance at the BASL Annual Conference for School Leaders at reduced rates;
- Discounted access to a programme of 3 half-day leadership seminars in the 2018/2019 academic year. First delegate £10 plus VAT, additional delegates £50 plus VAT;
- Non-members will only be able to access the leadership seminars at £100 plus VAT per delegate.
Membership charges 2018/2019
- Schools of under 150 on roll £100 plus VAT
- Schools of 150‐250 on roll £200 plus VAT
- Schools in excess of 250 on roll £300 plus VAT
To apply for BASL membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laughology - Dave Keeling - 28 june 2019
Cancelled - Seminar - "National Standards for Headteachers" with Roy Blatchford CBE - 27 June 2019
Buckinghamshire County Council
The Abbey Centre,