The Wycombe team
The Wycombe team
For general queries please contact:
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
EHC coordinators: email@example.com
Specialist Teachers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Psychologists: email@example.com
If your query is in regard to a specific pupil please contact your allocated EHC Coordinator or named professional directly.
All schools/settings within Buckinghamshire are allocated a named EHC Coordinator. You can find out your named EHCO here:
Their email is in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND Area Team Manager
Responsibility for the integrated SEND service in Wycombe area, managing our team of EHC Coordinators, Educational Psychologists and Specialist Teachers.
Senior EHC Coordinators
Responsibility for the direct line management EHC Coordinators (EHCO) within the Wycombe area. Providing oversight and management in relation to complex cases.
Andrew Bunker (Mon-Wed)
Katherine Hipperson (Wed-Fri)
All schools/settings within Buckinghamshire are allocated a named EHC Coordinator. Education, health and care (EHC) co-ordinators by school
The Wycombe Specialist Teachers run weekly phone advice sessions.
These sessions are held each Wednesday between 1:30pm to 4:00pm
This is a ‘quick queries’ service for schools.
Please call 01494 475199 (main ST number)
Call if you would like to:
- speak directly to the specialist team to discuss a child or young person and gain some support direction
- access basic advice easily and at the earliest stage for pupils with communication and interaction needs
Sue Morley interim Senior Specialist teacher
Responsibility for the direct line management of the Communication and Interaction Specialist Teachers.
Nicola Davidson Senior Specialist Teacher (Secondment)
Lead Specialist Teacher for the Vision Impairment, Physical Disabilities and ICT Teams.
Keith Willsher Senior Educational Psychologist, High Wycombe hub which incorporates the management the team of Educational Psychologists (EP’s) and Assistant EP based in High Wycombe. This comprises of Dr Nicholas Jarrett, Dr Ann-Marie EP and Anni Stenning Assistant EP (AEP). Keith works at a strategic level within the iSEND service at a hub and a county level.
The team undertake statutory work and non-statutory work through the local offer of early intervention work. This comprises of group consultation sessions, Senior EP (SEP) surgery sessions and integrated working with the services in the Wycombe hub.
Tel: 07971 106879
Including the daily operational duties SEP’s work on iSEND panels and in strategic groups. Keith Willsher works in the SEMH Impact group and chairs weekly the Statutory request and HNBF. Keith also:
- Offers advice complicated cases to those where there is a crisis or where a complaint has been made.
- Working within a tribunal forum group.
- Supervising staff and providing quality assurance for both main grade EP and Associate EP Appendix D reports.
- Acting as point of contact to schools and parents whose needs have not been met through contact with EHCOs, EPs or STs. Additionally, acting as primary contact to settings where desired outcomes have not likewise been resolved working with the above services