Who we are and how to contact us
Hub Newsletters are emailed to SENCos to share with their settings on a Thursday.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the email list.
High Wycombe escalation protocol
As an integrated service, we support children/young people, their families and settings to achieve the best possible outcomes for all. If you feel that the service is not supporting the delivery of these outcomes in the way that it should, you can escalate your concerns using the following procedure.
Wycombe SENDCo Network Session Dates
The Wycombe area team will be holding termly SEND Network Sessions.
The sessions will comprise of information sharing and training followed by a Q&A forum.
- 29 March 2023 - 3.30pm to 5pm
- 12 July 2023 - 3.30pm to 5pm
Wycombe SENDCo Liaison Face to Face Meetings
The network meetings provide an opportunity for SENDCos to:
- be informed about developments within the service
- share best practice
- support each other
- and discuss the impact and expectations on schools.
All meetings will start at 1pm.
- Claytons School – Tuesday 26 February 2023
- Hazlemere School – Thursday 02 March 2023
- Kingswood School – Friday 03 March 2023
- Princes Risborough Primary – Wednesday 08 March 2023
- Great Marlow School – Thursday 07 March 2023
- Disraeli School – Thursday 09 March 2023
- 23 November 2023 – 3.30pm to 5pm
Book by emailing email@example.com.
SENco Support Networks
All efforts are made to ensure that the below iSEND staff allocations stay the same, we may need to make amendments to allow for statutory work.
ST: Danielle Lewis
EHCCo: Rhys Brown
ST: Alex Ball
EHCCo: Rhys Brown and Aimee Keinch
ST: Nicky Wills
EHCCo: Siobhan O'Toole and Emily Hacksaw
ST: Andy Bunker
EHCCo: Emily Hackshaw
ST: Kirsten Grace
EHCCo: Aimee Keinch
ST: Sue Morley
EHCCo: Emily Hackshaw and Aimee Keinch
|Abbey View Primary Academy||Burford School||Bledlow Ridge||Ash Hill Primary School||Cedar Park School||Bourne End Academy|
|Booker Hill School||Cadmore End CofE School||Great Kimble Church of England||Beechview Academy||Great Kingshill Church of England Combined||Carrington Infant|
|Castlefield School||Danesfield School||Longwick CE Combined School||Bowerdean Nursery School||Hazlemere Church of England Combined||Carrington Junior|
|Chepping View Primary Academy||Foxes Piece School||Monks Risborough CofE Primary||Hamilton Academy||Highworth Combined||Claytons Primary|
|Cressex Community||Frieth Church of England Combined||Naphill and Walters Ash School||Hannah Ball School||Hughenden Primary||Juniper Hill|
|High Wycombe C of E Combined School||Great Marlow School||Princes Risborough Primary||John Hampden Grammar School||Manor Farm Community Infant||Loudwater Combined|
|Ibstone CofE Primary||Holy Trinity Church of England (Aided) School||Princes Risborough School||Kings Wood School and Nursery||Manor Farm Community Junior||St Paul's C of E Combined, Wooburn|
|Millbrook Combined||Jack and Jill Preschool||Radnage Church of England Primary||Marsh School||Sir William Ramsay||Wooburn Green Primary School|
|Oakridge School||Lane End Primary||Speen CofE VA||St Michael's Catholic School||Tylers Green First||Wycombe High School|
|Stokenchurch Primary||Little Marlow C of E||St John’s C of E Primary , Lacey Green||Highcrest Academy||Tylers Green Middle||Westfield school
|The Disraeli School and Children's Centre||Marlow Church of England Infant School||St Marys Pre-School (PR)||Widmer End Combined|
|The Downley School||Sir William Borlase's Grammar School||West Wycombe Combined School|
|The Mary Towerton School At Studley Green||Spinfield School|
|The Royal Grammar, High WYC||St Peter's Catholic Primary|
|Chiltern Wood School
Specialist Teacher Advice Sessions
The High Wycombe Specialist Teachers for Language, ASD, and Cognition & Learning hold monthly Advice Sessions.
Book a session:
Please Remember: A maximum of 2 pupils per session Return completed pro-forma at least one week in advance of your session Please do not book ‘just in case’ sessions as this prevents others from seeking advice they need Cancel your session with plenty of notice to allow others to book the slot.
Educational Psychologist School Support
Half termly virtual consultation sessions where schools either solely or with limited number can consult for one hour. These will be taken from the EPs link schools, a patch of schools allocated to them.
Virtual Group Supervision Sessions
- The named EP will contact the school cluster to arrange the virtual supervision session.
- The supervision sessions will be informed by psychological models of supervision. They aim to promote problem solving and joint working in order to meet the needs of children, young people and families within the Wycombe area.
- Members will be encouraged to bring cases for discussion. A ‘case discussion’ can centre on a young person, a family or a systemic issue.
- All supervision group members will be required to sign up to a confidentiality agreement.
- Any case discussion centring on young people, families or staff members must maintain anonymity. Consent for discussion will therefore not be required.
- Themes and patterns emerging through the supervision sessions may lead to agreement of developing ‘themed sessions’ or training with the link EP if feasible.
The Request model
We have an anonymous consultation system. The advantage of working as a team is that anyone could take this on which does not require consent.
There is not a waiting list to these requests. They are triaged half termly on the basis of need.
Head teacher Supervision or SLT staff
Headteachers can request supervision from the Educational Psychology Service. This can be described as a confidential safe space for reflection, consideration, and processing of any concerning issues.
This can be offered for one hour per half term with your link EP.
Staff making any requests are asked to complete the appropriate form at least 10 days before the request is required. This will fit into the necessary timescales specified in the Local Offer agreement. Please contact your link EP for the appropriate forms.
Training and development
For weekly updates from the Wycombe Hub please check out the Wycombe iSEND Newsletter which is updated weekly.
Buckinghamshire SEND IAS
If you have a young person, family, parent, or carer who requires free, confidential impartial information, advice, and support, please do point them in the direction of our SENDIAS service.
Telephone: 01296 383754