Coronavirus (COVID-19)


CSB escalation protocol

Chiltern & South Bucks escalation protocol

If you feel that the service is not supporting the delivery of outcomes in the way that it should, you can escalate your concerns using the following procedure.

Step 1

Contact your designated Education, Health and Care Co-ordinator (EHCCo). You can find the most up-to-date list on our Local Offer by clicking the link below.

Education, health and care (EHC) co-ordinators

Their email is their

Step 2

Your first point of contact should be to speak to the relevant member of staff directly, either as part of the network meetings, virtual consultations or through direct contact. If this is not possible or you feel you need to discuss your concerns with a more senior member of staff, please contact;

Mr Alex Potts, Senior EHC Coordinator in the CSB hub; line manager of the EHC Coordinators.

01296 531 055

Ms Rupinder Ahluwalia, Senior Specialist Teacher; line manager of the Specialist Teachers.     

01494 475199

Dr Shami Rait, Senior Educational Psychologist; line manager of the Educational Psychologists.

01494 732187

Step 3

If you still consider that your concerns have not been addressed, the iSEND Area Team Manager for Chiltern and South Bucks is Hayley Nowley. She can be contacted via email and telephone: or Phone: 01296 387685

Step 4

If you still consider your concern unresolved, you can escalate this to the Head of the iSEND Service, Hero Slinn. However, please note that if the escalation process has not been fully followed, this may need to be passed to a member of staff within the team that can address your concern more effectively. She can be contacted via email and telephone: Phone: 01296 531094

Kate Maule, Executive Assistant to Hero Slinn :

SEND Resolutions Team

This team works alongside the Integrated SEND Service and would be happy to address and concerns you may have. If you wish someone outside of the team to look into the concerns you have raised, please do contact them directly, using the email address below:

We always endeavour to work with you and promote achieving solutions to difficult situations through a joined up approach. Should you wish to make a formal complaint however, you can do so by clicking on the link below and following the Bucks Council policy: Buckinghamshire Compliments and Complaints

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good