New Teacher of the Year Award
Sponsored by Marlow Film Studios
New teachers are the lifeblood of the teaching profession. Bringing bags of new ideas, fresh perspectives and enthusiasm to their school, new teachers can inspire their pupils and have a significant impact on their academic, social and emotional development. Fantastic new teachers have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and an openness to learn from those more experienced colleagues around them.
- The New Teachers of the Year award is open to all Early Career Buckinghamshire teachers – either within their first or second ECT year (or part-time equivalent).
- Award Criteria - we are looking for a new teacher who:
- Demonstrates creativity and a commitment to bringing new ideas to their classroom
- Has a positive can-do attitude and bags of enthusiasm that makes a big impact on the class and school
- Inspires their pupils to dream big and aim high
- Enthusiastically takes on responsibility