BASL aims to :
- provide advice, support and professional development for school leaders
- maintain and promote awareness of developments in school leadership
- act as an advocate for the needs of school leaders, both locally and nationally
Eligibility for BASL membership
All schools, whether you are in Buckinghamshire or not, are entitled to subscribe to membership of the Academy. Fees are invoiced at the start of the academic year.
Only Buckinghamshire headteachers are able to stand for election to the BASL Board.
Headteachers of all BASL member schools have full voting rights at the AGM of BASL which takes place at the Annual Conference for School Leaders.
The BASL offer
BASL member schools are able to access:
- attendance at the BASL Annual Conference for School Leaders at reduced rates
- discounted access to a programme of 3 half-day Leadership Development Workshop.
- BASL Developmental Reviews – one day peer-to-peer review by trained Headteacher colleagues to act as an ‘external eye’, with a focus on an area of your choice
Contact us for details about membership.