Finance Overview (previously Finance Day)
To provide an overview of all areas within Finance and the opportunity to meet with Finance staff.
Suitable For: All Finance Staff, in particular new Finance Staff and new Head teachers.
Date: TBC November 2022
Time: TBC if to be delivered by two online sessions via Microsoft Teams or a one day in person workshop.
Cost: TBC for 2022. Cost for 2021 Finance package 170 credits.
A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be emailed after the course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Have an understanding of the different Finance teams and their responsibilities.
• Have an overview of Finance procedures.
• Understand your own Finance responsibilities.
• Introduction and Finance Director welcome
• Schools Funding
• Reports and Reconciliations
• Budget Forecasting and monitoring
• Getting in touch
• Deficit schools
• Batches, Imprest and Purchase Cards
• Year End closing, journals and VAT
• Audit Services
• Your Questions