3 Year Salary Modeller
3 Year Salary Modeller Workshop
The next 3 year Salary Modeller workshop to assist with 2023/24 budget will be held on 24th and 26th January 2023.
We are pleased to offer our annual Salary modeller training to assist with setting your budget for 2023/24 and planning for the following two years.
The provisional budget deadline is Friday 28th February 2023.
The training will consist of a one hour practical hands-on demonstration delivered via Microsoft Teams. This will be followed by a two hour window for you to work on your modeller and be able to access support from the team if you have further questions specific to your school or further guidance.
There will be a choice of four on-line training sessions:
Tuesday 24th January 9.30-10.30 followed by a support window 10.30-12.30
Tuesday 24th January 12.30-1.30 followed by a support window 1.30-3.30
Thursday 26th January 9.30-10.30 followed by a support window 10.30-12.30
Thursday 26th January 12.30-1.30 followed by a support window 1.30-3.30
Book your place using the Eventbrite link, if possible using an email address which includes your school name so we can identify your school. Once we have received your booking we will send an email, at the beginning of January, to the address provided with a link to access the Microsoft teams meeting.
You will be sent your 2023-24 salary modeller prior to the session for you to work on during the training, there is no requirement for you to send in your current 2022-22 salary modeller prior to the sessions.
If you require further support you will be able to book a 20 minute slot on the following days
Tuesday 31st January
Thursday 2nd February
Tuesday 7th February
Thursday 9th February
We will arrange a Microsoft teams meeting to enable you to share your salary modeller with us on screen.
These support slots will be available from 10-2pm and further details on how to book will be advised during the January training.
The discounted package of the training and tool will be 200 credits (deducted from your finance package) or £260 if no finance package has been purchased. The credits or cost will be split equally between this year and next year's package.
To explain the salary modeller tool designed to assist schools to prepare a financial plan for the next financial year and provisional plans for the following two years. Review the financial plan with the predicted surplus/deficit.
Suitable For: All Finance Staff and Head teachers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Effectively use and understand all aspects of the 3 Year Salary Modeller.
• Understand how the tool can be used for budget monitoring and forecast outturn.
• Comprehensive demonstration of the full functionality of the 3 Year Salary Modeller.
• Maintenance Menu – an understanding of how this relates to their salary calculations
• Employee input screen including Maternity Calculator – how to add and edit staff contracts
• Financial Plan – enabling schools to estimate their end of year out-turn and plan their forthcoming Budget
• Budget Monitoring – enabling schools to analyse their performance against budget and estimate their likely out-turn at the end of the financial year
• Reports and Forms Menu including use of Maternity, Proportional and FTE Calculator