3 Year Salary Modeller
3 Year Salary Modeller Workshop
The next 3 year Salary Modeller workshop to assist with 2022/23 budget will be held on 25th and 27th January 2022.
We are pleased to offer our annual Salary modeller training to assist with setting your budget for 2022/23 and planning for the following two years.
The provisional budget deadline is Friday 18th February 2022.
The training will consist of a one hour practical hands-on demonstration delivered via Microsoft Teams. This will be followed by a two hour window for you to work on your modeller and be able to access support from the team if you have further questions specific to your school or further guidance.
Book your place using the Eventbrite link, if possible using an email address which includes your school name so we can identify your school. Once we have received your booking we will send an email, at the beginning of January, to the address provided with a link to access the Microsoft teams meeting.
You will be sent your 2022-23 salary modeller prior to the session for you to work on during the training, there is no requirement for you to send in your current 2021-22 salary modeller prior to the sessions.
If you require further support you will be able to book a 20 minute slot at the beginning of February. We will arrange a Microsoft teams meeting to enable you to share your salary modeller with us on screen.
These support slots will be available from 10-2pm and further details on how to book will be advised during the January training.
The discounted package of the training and tool will be 200 credits which will be deducted from your finance package (tool cost – 100 credits deducted from 2022/23 package). Cost is £244 if no finance package purchased.
To explain the salary modeller tool designed to assist schools to prepare a financial plan for the next financial year and provisional plans for the following two years. Review the financial plan with the predicted surplus/deficit.
Suitable For: All Finance Staff and Head teachers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Effectively use and understand all aspects of the 3 Year Salary Modeller.
• Understand how the tool can be used for budget monitoring and forecast outturn.
• Comprehensive demonstration of the full functionality of the 3 Year Salary Modeller.
• Maintenance Menu – an understanding of how this relates to their salary calculations
• Employee input screen including Maternity Calculator – how to add and edit staff contracts
• Financial Plan – enabling schools to estimate their end of year out-turn and plan their forthcoming Budget
• Budget Monitoring – enabling schools to analyse their performance against budget and estimate their likely out-turn at the end of the financial year
• Reports and Forms Menu including use of Maternity, Proportional and FTE Calculator