Drop in Sessions
To support you with your work on School Linking, as well as the training, we have created some drop in sessions that you can come along to throughout the year.
The aim of these sessions is for us to be available for anyone who may have a question or issue that they would like to raise. Please pop these dates into your calendar and use them when needed.
All sessions are 4pm – 5pm. If you cannot make it at 4pm but would like to attend then do let us know so that we remain on the session for you.
The following are the dates and links to the sessions so far:
10th December - Click here to join the meeting
18th January - Click here to join the meeting
25th February - Click here to join the meeting
23rd March - Click here to join the meeting
29th April - Click here to join the meeting
- Map of Bucks showing all of the schools that are linking
- November letter to schools
- Guide for Linking Teachers
Below are resources, which may be of interest.
- CPD1 Amended Slides - please contact us for this resource
- CDP1 2018-19 - please contact us for this resource
- CPD2 Final for Children - please contact us for this resource
- Implementing P4C
- Picture Stimulus
- Lesson Plan idea
- 2018 CPD2 TLN Bucks
- 1 CPD2 Questionnaire Final
- 2 Mindmap of resources
- 3 CPD2 Planning ideas
- 4 Class Visit Example Timetable
- 5 Niki Daly Freedom Park
- Planning pages from TLN teacher booklet for CPD 2018
- National Link Facilitators
- CPD2 Planning Sheet Exchange and Visit Presentation
- Linking Day Plan School Visits
- Human Bingo
- SMSC Definitions