- Stand Up! Education Against Discrimination educate and empower secondary students to learn about and challenge discrimination, with a focus on antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred.
- The National Education Union have released an Anti-racism Charter designed to help you explore ideas around race equality and plan how to tackle racism with children, young people and staff.
- Show Racism the Red Card - have released new online resources and films, including an online course for anyone working with young people:
- Equaliteach run workshops for children and young people and training for educators to tackle race and racism
- Integrity Coaching have produced a blog - Talking about Race - 10 steps to Progress
- Educate against Hate - have a wide range of resources for classrooms of all ages, including those with autism spectrum conditions, giving teachers the information and guidance to teach these sensitive subjects with confidence
- The PHSE schoolsweb pages have a number of resources allowing PHSE subject leaders, teachers and other professionals to deliver Equalities work in schools. Find out more about challenging racism through PHSE education here.
- The black experiences hub is now is now live; providing information, advice and practical resources to help teachers and parents better understand black, Asian and minority ethnic experiences.
- The BAMEed Network have resources for teachers and training